APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLE QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO APPLY AT MALUTI TVET COLLEGE: CORPORATE OFFICE (12 MONTH CONTRACT).
POSITION : Junior I.T Technicians x 5
SALARY LEVEL : 05
SALARY : R152 862.00
REF NO : MALUTITVETCORP / 001
- Grade 12 / N4 (Matric)
- I.T Qualifications Diploma / Certificate
Relevant work experience:
- Basic understanding of networking, experience in desktop support, diagnose and resolve unique, non- recurring problems associated with application software and operating systems: determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment. Install and support PC, laptop tablet and mobile hardware and software.
- Create alternative methods of completing tasks, correcting user errors and system inconsistencies to improve the desktop team function.
- Maintain inventory of installed software, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Analyse and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-up instructions.
Applications should be submitted on a Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by certified copies not older than three months of qualifications, Identity Document and a detailed CV. All applications received after the closing date will not be considered. All applications should be posted or hand delivered to:
Human Resource Manager
Maluti TVET College: Corporate Office
Private Bag X33
Enquiries: Mr MD Mokhobo – Tel: 058 303 1732
Closing Date: 31 October 2017
NB: NO FAXED OR E-MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.